View Single Post
Old 06-12-2020, 05:25 PM   #819
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel View Post
Agreed in that the part I liked about it more was that we heard from the Dead/Quarantine Thread two hours before deadline, so that the village had the chance to react to it rather than wait until the next Day. I wonder what it would be like if the Dead had to vote to empower someone before most players had voted.
That's an interesting twist. I was actually thinking on the opposite lines - what if the dead would also cast their vote at DL? How would that change things in Nog's game?

On that note, at one point the Dead gave up banging heads on the wall and started brainstorming ideas for more Dead Thread games, and had some really good ones. I wanna play in those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Also, I really liked Rikae's random comment on categorising players based on perceptiveness, persuasiveness and resilience. Where do you guys think you stand?

Personally I think I'm very resilient (I almost always make it to the endgame, or at least Night/Day 4-5ish, regardless of whether I'm ordo, wolf or gifted).

I can also be fairly persuasive I think (see for instance getting Sally lynched last game)...

...but it isn't really a blessing because my weak point is perceptiveness. Which was proven AGAIN in this game.
Lol! Mine would probably be low on all counts as I tend to die early for stupid reasons and mostly unheeded regardless of role, but I make up for it with misguided chaos - again, regardless of role.

And speaking of misguided chaos, indeed I could not resist a cameo while reading the game. Hui, your reactions to my antics make me laugh so hard every time. I am keeping this one close to my heart and my posts.