View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 10:40 AM   #238
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by skip spence View Post
Actually I've a statement to make:

I am the real hunter.
Okay, so here goes? Well... actually, it makes a lot more sense now. (Originally, I was tempted to also write into my previous post the quote of you saying that we should just leave Kitanna be, which at that time seemed like undermining the Hunter's work and making sure she does not get a chance to hit...)

But now I can't see you saying that you are the Hunter if you are a Wolf, that would be suicide. And aside from that, after Kit is modfired, if it turns out she was the Hunter, we'll know that we can lynch you. So I trust you now. I think it now makes sense that Kit as a Wolf could no longer play and thus tried to apologize to her mates for leaving them... (although why did she pick to reveal as the Hunter and not the Seer?) Anyway, therefore, here goes my starting suspicion. But good. As for you, skip, well, at least hope you will remain as a nuisance for the WWs. If you are careful about picking your kills, try to keep them somewhat obscure and such, then the WWs will fear to kill you and thus you could stay around as a known innocent (after Kit is gone)...

For that matter, now thinking about that, what to do with Kit, then? Since if she is a Wolf, then if we don't lynch her, the WWs will still have two kills. So in fact, it might be the best to lynch her now. What do ye say?

EDIT: x-ed with the bunch and certain silly person. Skip! One more joke like that and I will seriously lynch you!
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote