View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 08:05 AM   #215
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Kind of flow of mind post, typing while reading

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
That's not to say that Zil's post didn't make me paranoid about him instantly, quite the opposite. Someone who starts the Day with first post saying "both the kills have something to do with me" is either insane or weird.
Exactly, that made me raise my eyebrows too. Besides, Zil said that mere three minutes after Nog's post. So either he has excellent memory and quick brains, he's a super fast checker (and thinker) or he actually knew the kill before the DL. Very fishy, I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottie
I don't think there was an intentional "let's all gand up and kill Sally" bandwagon, more of an "I'll vote Sally, and maybe other people will too, maybe not" bandwagon. If that makes any sense.
Agreed.

Quote:
Actually, and as Rikae had already said, this thing had been used by Cobblers in several games, I believe, or I think I remember being in more than one. It was in fact one thing that was on my mind since the start of Day 1 and I was just waiting who is going to say that. I was quite surprised when by the time I have been around people actually haven't started tossing the idea around, I might have hoped that nobody is going to mention it.
Yes - it probably occured to several of us that the cobbler could do that (me included) but I was really hoping all innocents would have the brains no to say it aloud so naturally when Sally said it I thought it was extremely fishy and I can't blame myself or others thinking it so.

Comments on dead or to-be-dead people:
Sally - well, since people have been questioning it, I can wholeheartedly admit I didn't have any good reason to vote her. Slight detection of fishiness and the cobbler stuff, but that's it. Mostly, I didn't want to see Zil or Nessa go because I thought Zil innocent and didn't like the Nessa wagon. On hindsight, that's rather sad because I'm currently suspecting both Zil and Nessa.
Kath and Ozzy - no idea why they died. Feel like checking their posts but it's already been done by several people so not sure I'd find anything now. Kind of sad to see them go because I like them both a lot and I would have liked to play with them more.
Kitanna - too bad you have to go. I believe your claim and I'll give you my opinion for what it's worth, but we must yet decide whether to lynch you or let you be modfired. I would kind of support the lynch but I'm not sure if we have time to decide on the kill properly. Anyway, also worried about what one more innocent (probably) dying toDay does to our numbers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
Ozban, no clue, played with him once before and it looks like a no-trace, but I'm always surprised at packs who go for no-trace over the seer. Maybe this pack feels like they can avoid the seer for a while by hiding in the masses?
Exactly.

Quote:
It is somehow dumb, but if it's possible, I would most prefer the idea of keeping you around as a "known innocent", and kill you only at some point when you really cannot go on. That is, if you can pop in at least once in two Days and vote or something in order not to be modfired, I would like to have you here, and perhaps at least chime in with an idea once in a while.
That doesn't sound bad to me.

Aiee why did Kit not tell us who she's hunting? Not sure I trust her judgement (no offense).

Mänwë is around, yay! His post totally confuses me, though.

Away for now, will be back later!

edit: Rikae
edit2: the edit above means "xed with Rikae"
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote