View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 09:39 AM   #74
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Her idea about the Seer revealing toDay if he/she has a known Wolf is actually a good one, as we would limit the kills to 1 and the Ranger could also protect the Seer at least for one more Day.
I didn't say that! I never said anything about today. And I didn't say the seer should reveal but that she should keep in mind how many people die a night, and consider an early reveal if she deems it necessary.

INNOCENT
Inzil. Now, I know he's a very twisted person who has a tendency to feel bad when he's good and good when he's bad, but I like him at the moment.
Kit. Looks reasonable and I want to keep her around for longer.
Rikae. I want to keep her around for longer even if she's being enigmatic.
Cailín. I want to keep her around for longer.
Ozban. I've never played with him before plus he looks good enough so I don't think I'll vote for him.
Shasta. Seems okay.

GUILTY
Mac. Twisting my words and arguing against obvious stuff, plus his categorisation of people seems entirely arbitrary and he never bothered to explain it. I'm aware Mac and I don't always see eye to eye in werewolf, but I'd have nothing against lynching him today.
skip. Wants to vote for a quiet player (good), but if people like the idea the wolves may escape by posting more. Isn't that the point of it, so why does he put it negatively? A loud wolf is often easier to catch than a quiet, and nobody wants to lose to a one-liner/day wolf.
sally. Quiet.
Pitch. Wants to draw conclusions from the fact that the wolves probably want to keep their number intact as long as possible. Okay I'm not seriously suspecting him though.
Kath. Remembered day 1, ie. she's up to something.
Legate. Silly in the Legate way.
Boro. Doesn't strike me as particularly innocent (even if he doesn't feel exactly guilty either) and I will keep an eye on him just to be on the safe side.

I might vote for someone on the Guilty list, or then a quiet player. However now I need to go do the dishes, otherwise Lommy won't feed me tonight.

Last edited by Aganzir; 01-04-2011 at 09:39 AM. Reason: xed with Green
Aganzir is offline   Reply With Quote