View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 03:56 AM   #1595
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thumbs up

Here's your Friday Phantom and Alien!

The Fish Man attacks the guards outside The Great Barrow Itself, kidnaps Underhill and prepares to take over. The Phantom gets a lift back home...

Keep up with the EPIC tale!

Not long to go before the climactic climax of this exciting adventure for The Phantom and Alien! But before Volume three starts there will be a short break. I'll probably do a quick adventure for Phanston and Ailsbry; Private Detectives and then move on to something... different.

This 'something different' will be a week or two so of guest comics. Yep. From now until then I will be calling on anyone who wants to make a P&A to do so. I don't know how many there will be, but I'm hoping for a few. But it will be different than last time. Once I have established who will be doing them I will assign them challenges for their comics. They'll range from "Do Sir Phantom and Master Alan" or "Something where Alien wears a hat" all the way to "Kill off so-and-so in a hilarious manner".

Hope that sounds like fun.