Old 06-30-2003, 02:48 PM   #90
peonydeepdelver
Shade of Carn Dûm

peonydeepdelver has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to peonydeepdelver
Sting

I have...
-FOTR DVD
-FOTR Extended DVD (not with the Argonath bookends)
-The Hobbit (cover art by Alan Lee)
-FOTR (cover art is pic of Rivendell like in movie by Alan Lee)
-The Silmarillion (cover art by Michael Dringenburg)
-FOTR game for Playstation 2 (which is kinda moronic, and you can barely tell any of the hobbits except Pippin apart)
-TTT game for Gameboy Advance (it's fun for everyone, and you can be EOWYN! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] )
-TTT game for Playstation 2 (where the only good character to be is Aragorn)
-The ROTK teaser poster with Aragorn as my PC background (with those stalker eyes, as my brother calls it... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] )
-The One Ring bookmark with One Ring (my old ring fell down the toilet... don't ask... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] )
-FOTR soundtrack
-TTT soundtrack
-Merry and Pippin action figures with Elven cloaks and SWORD-SWINGING ACTION! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
-Grishnakh action figure with SWORD-SWINGING ACTION!

Yeah, as if all action figures don't have SWORD-SWINGING ACTION! printed across the box... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Seriously, if you want action figures, go to KB TOYS!!! I went there to get mine, and they have a lot of them (like Theoden and Frodo and Aragorn). Where I went they were only $8.99 each! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] That's pretty cheap... But they didn't have some of them that you guys mentioned, like the Frodo + Sam boat one (did they have SWORD-SWINGING ACTION!, me wonders...) [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
"Nazgul, Nazgul! You speak of what is deep beyond the reach of your muddy dreams, Ugluk! Nazgul! Ah! All that they make out! One day you'll wish that you had not said that. Ape! You ought to know that they're the apple of the Great Eye." ~Grishnakh
peonydeepdelver is offline   Reply With Quote