View Single Post
Old 06-16-2003, 10:31 PM   #83
Alatįriėl Lossėhelin
Shade of Carn Dūm

Location: Road to Rivendell: 2491 miles from Hobbiton, with Frodo and Sam, homeward bound
Alatįriėl Lossėhelin has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Quote:
I was watching the Goonies DVD with my friend (an hour or so after we went to see FOTR for the first time), and Sean Astin was sitting there with the rest of the grown-up cast, and one of them said, "There we are again, looking up." and Mr. Astin said....that quote. Needless to say, I BUSTED UP laughing....
I actually just watched "The Goonies" for the first time this past weekend (with my grandkids). I had never seen it before and a friend loaned me her video. My 9-year-old granddaughter is a LotR fan, and she spotted young "Sam" right off. (And he really does look very young.) As well as young "Frodo" when we watched "Adventures of Huck Finn". I really enjoyed it, so now I'll have to buy the dvd. [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]