View Single Post
Old 06-08-2015, 06:30 PM   #693
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
On Nilp, Continued

#552 - Nilp's third list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilp
Swarm of Killer Beers [sic]

Firefoot - Her death analysis as sharp (way too sharp even, according to Lottie), but in the absence of concrete role/alignment knowledge of the Dead, an analysis of why someone would be killed as a possible Seer seems a useful tool.
Shastanis Althreduin - Werewolf Psychic strikes again? His narrow laser-like focus on certain topics is worrying, but is comprehensive in them.
McCaber - Too focused on the Agan/Lommy war; provided a halfhearted Rune death analysis (although I do understand the halfheartedness. This game is driving me insane.)
Eomer of the Rohirrim - Makes logical arguments against the Agan/Lommy war being suspicious. Is part of the Nogawagon (TM A Little Green). Makes a comment about how laser-like focus on a topic is used to camouflage Wolvish behaviour, but is laser-like in his posts as well (the war and Legate's case against Greenie). Hm?
Firefoot being there is a given after the events of the previous several hours. He also mentions being suspicious of Eomer, McCaber, and myself (I'm assuming, here, that that's what being in that category means) but I'm having trouble figuring out what the reasons are - as far as I can tell, he's suspicious of McCaber and I for being narrowly focused, and Eomer for slight hypocrisy?

#636 - vote analysis post. While there's not a lot regarding suspicions from Nilp here, he does offhandedly mention -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilp
Also, for what it's worth, this is twice that Eomer's been among the last voters for a lethal bandwaggon.
It bothers me a bit that Nilp won't actually come out and say that he's suspicious of Eomer. This feels more like he's throwing the idea out to see if anyone will bite.

Summary - Almost everything Nilp has said thus far has been about the mechanics of the game (roles, the dead thread, plans for getting information, et cetera). I'm not sure that he's suspicious of anyone (except perhaps Eomer), and I do think it's worth noting that Nilp was on both the Nog and Agan wagons just as much as Eomer was, first day self-vote notwithstanding. Or at least I couldn't find anyone Nilp suspected on Day 1 more than Nog.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote