Thread: Rivendell RPG
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2002, 01:56 PM   #153
Elenna
A Ghostly Light

Elenna has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Elenna
Sting

Elenna stood before the gathering of warriors. "This is not good." she thought, as she looked over the relatively small number of elven archers of Lorien and those who had escaped from Rivendell, as well as a motley gathering of Men.
"First of all, everyone, I would like to implore you to help me. If any of you have connections to any others in this world, please ride and ask them for aid. We do not have half of the numbers we need to attack Azruk outright." Several shifted in their chairs.
"Next, I need to assemble a small force of archers. Only about 200. You will ride to Rivendell under the command of Amanduial. You will be hiding in the trees, shooting any yrch that pass Rivendell's gates. Once Aman has healed, you will leave. She will be picking you individually." Elenna grinned suddenly.
"We will teach him the meaning of fear. He won't be able to leave the dwelling he has conquered. After I have amassed a large enough army, I also will ride to Rivendell. If Tiri and Aman can disguise us well enough, a large number of us can actually infiltrate his army. He will learn to look over his shoulder, because every once in a while, I will be there, waiting."