View Single Post
Old 04-27-2024, 10:50 AM   #649
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
I hope your Adventure is going/did went well! I like Option 3 a lot - the fadeout sounds more natural than the hard stop, like, oh I don't know, the last horn's dying call? I can sing it as long or short as you like, and if all else fails I can always tweak the note in Audacity.
Thank'ee! Adventure is still.in full steam, so no editing on my end yet, but can do once I het back if needed. I vote sing naturally, and we can put a fade-out effect on Audacity over the music to make it an even more gentle stop that's also at the right time. And if it's too short - I can always extend the dying note.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hui
As for me, I decided to try something today:

(Direct link if it doesn't load/to larger version)

I'm fairly pleased with it as far as it goes, sausage fingers aside. Whether I have the skill for animation is arguable, but what I definitely don't have is the patience: this took an hour and a half, and I couldn't face any more. The original plan was to try and animate the Ballad to Amarie, but no, that is not happening. Still a fun experiment, though.

That is incredible! That's amazing! What a cool idea. I love it!