View Single Post
Old 06-15-2004, 05:39 PM   #332
Faragorn
Newly Deceased

Faragorn has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien Faragorn

Faragorn extended his right hand to Peony. “Faragorn at your service. I guess I am a stranger here. It’ll take some getting used to.” He waited a moment to recall the question Pheony had asked. “Now you asked of my business in exploring – Well, I guess you could call it just a hobby, or maybe you’d rather call it an interest. I do not get paid, nor am I hired. My explorations are simply done of free will. Now that you know a little about me I’d like to know some more of you.”

He quickly grasped his brandy mug and took one large gulp. His glass was now nearly half-empty with a small ring of water below it from where it had been sitting. Faragorn took a quick glance into the center of the room to find a group of about five whispering amongst themselves. Only one girl was not speaking at the time. It appeared as though she had to let go of a man’s arm quickly, as if his arm had caught ablaze.