View Single Post
Old 07-04-2007, 10:53 AM   #1111
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
I posted for Gwerr and the other orcs first as Regin was online and had a tied schedule.

What I had in mind was that the orcs might have something interesting to post while the meeting of the fellowship & the slaves goes on and we wait for the female-orcs to come to pledge for the male-orcs lives.

So I'm not suggesting the male-orcs could actually manage the charge. That would inevitably lead to deaths and to the impossibility of uniting the two sides.

But is it now a deal that there will be a flood of sorts putting both human and orc children to a risk? If it is, we should then think about the order of posting a bit. The slaves & the f-s will discuss their future and the fate of the orcs while the male-orcs climb up and finally get to listen to what happens outside the door (unfortunately for them the meeting is taking place in front of the pit so they can't charge straight away as everyone's there). Then we need the children going to dangerous places and the females to come forwards with their pleas, right?

And then the flooding and the children in despair?

What follows then should perhaps be discussed... or if I am wrong, please bring me back to the present general idea about how we proceed.

PS. Child: Let me know if I have mishandled Makdush. I will naturally change everything you suggest should be changed.