View Single Post
Old 06-29-2004, 02:58 PM   #54
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

Diamond18 is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer of the Rohirrim
Diamond is tall and slender with messy, matted and long brown hair. She has a smile which is of aquired taste (though still nice) but few people notice because of her demented eyes. These are eyes that have surely seen spectres flying about her room the previous night because they seem to be staring right through you and into a distant galaxy.
Oh wow. This is so dead on its scary. I'm not sure 5'6" is consider "tall" so much as "not short", but. And I do have really long brown hair, which gets messy if I leave it alone for more than a couple hours. The description of smile and eyes, however, are just psychic.

Quote:
She wears baggy 'rock star chic' clothes straight out of the thrift stores and is constantly told how cool her clothes are by her friends, despite the fact that she barely notices what she's wearing,
Actually, no, but that is pretty funny. I couldn't do this because I would be fired, and one can't gain control of her workplace when one is unemployed. Dress to impress, and all that.

Quote:
as her mind is constantly fixed on other, more important issues such as 'How to gain control over her home city/town' or what new thread to post on Middle-earth Mirth. She is extremely friendly and will talk to any weirdo who approaches her but consciously makes a mental note of them for later. As a result she has a nigh on perfect memory of everything she has ever done or said.
Ha! I love it.

Eomer of the Rohirrim

Eomer seeks to emulate the Warg, and indeed, there is much that is naturally Wargish about him. His shoulders are great and hulking hams of meaty flesh, but his legs are kind of skinny. He wears his dirty blond hair long, but there are always bits of sticks and such in it from the hours he spends rooting about in the woods after his elusive first Warg sighting. His clothes suit his rugged pursuits, hefty wools and aged but tough leather. They are torn and patched in many places. He always has a chunk of chaw in the corner of his mouth, and he periodically spits out a stream of brownish liquid before arching his eyebrows, squinting, and darting into the nearby underbrush after what may be a Warg and may be an oversized rabbit.