Thread: Your lotr dream
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2004, 07:07 AM   #271
elfwishes999
Animated Skeleton

elfwishes999 has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

ok so i had another dream last night! it was about me being a hobbit and at first i was just chillin with merry and pippin (i had no idea where sam or frodo was) and then it got really dark and pippin told me & merry to follow him. so we did and he took us through the back, muddy, streets of hobbiton and we somehow ended up in front of frodo's house. so we went inside and frodo told us that even though the one ring was destroyed, he was still not sure everythign was right. So then we went WAYYYYYYY down to gondor and talked to aragorn about it and then gandalf showed up (what a coincidence) and he said that there was still a power source bringing back a large evil force. so then the fellowship reunited (it was me, sam, frodo, aragorn, legolas, gimli, gandalf, pippin, and merry) and we all rode to what was left of mordor and looked through it. it turned out that there was another ring that needed to be destroyed. but this ring could only be destroyed by the chosen one (or so gandalf said) and to find the chosen one, each of us had to wear the ring. so i was last to try it on and when i did i of course was the chosen one. i destroyed the ring by using aragorn's sword and simply cutting it in two (too easy, right? WRONG)!! because then there was a loud noise to the east and it turned out that even though saruman had no power, his fort thing came crashing down!!

my mind is complicated.......
__________________________________________________ _______________TAKE WHAT YOU CAN, GIVE NOTHIN BACK!!!
good charlotte rocks!!
elfwishes999 is offline   Reply With Quote