Thread: Your lotr dream
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2004, 11:59 AM   #262
Maeggaladiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: The end of the world as we know it. I feel fine, incidentally.
Maeggaladiel has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye

Okay, this one is the most bizarre LOTR dream I've ever had:

Eowyn Skywalker, Agent Evenstar (who was Trinity in my dream) and I were walking in a park when we met Gandalf. He was making some adjustments to his staff, adding some "special spells."

Being the stupid kids that we are, we started teasing him about his hair. So naturally, Gandalf got kinda mad and zapped all three of us with his staff. For whatever reason, he turned us into peacocks. Then these zookeepers started chasing us to put us in a zoo, so we hid in the women's bathroom. (Yeah, I told you this thing was weird.) They were male zookeepers so it took them a while to figure out a way to get inside.

By the time they got inside, I had already changed back into a human. Instead of changing into me, however, I turned into this red head lady. (Go figure) Eowyn Skywalker and Trinity were still peacocks, though, so the zookeepers ran after them.

To save them, I pretended to faint. The zookeepers ran over to me and Eowyn S and Trin hid somewhere.

Then I woke up and vowed never to eat chocolate chip peanut butter cookies before bedtime ever again.