View Single Post
Old 01-17-2008, 01:50 PM   #30
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via MSN to THE Ka
Hrmmm, this is hard because I'll inherit something or whatever and watch it closely, but everything eventually of mine is lost or borrowed and never returned until years later (Bilbo and I are plagued with 'lend and never recieve back' form of luck).
So, I'll try to think of something at least.

I guess we both cherish fish. I love fish, and if done properly, it is lovely raw. I have a hard time sharing that, but most people I meet don't like fish or related foods, so it is no bother to me and I eat all the fish. Then again, that isn't exactly a 'permanent material' item.

I didn't think this would be so difficult.

I guess it would have to be, because I am completely under fire if I ever lost it or gave it away, a camphor-wood chest that my great-great grandfather bought in Hong Kong for my great-great grandmother, Samantha Case (she reminds me of a hobbit in ways, because she was very short, had an attitude, and had nearly 14 children, not many survived though, but still...).

So, under penalty of disownment and death by my family I'm to be a gollum about it. I'd be one just because of the stories around the thing, the carving on it, and that lovely smell it gives off, which after nearly a hundred years or more is pretty impressive.

~ Indecision Ka
THE Ka is offline   Reply With Quote