View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 01:09 PM   #214
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pom
Votes: Brinniel and Nerwen made points on not adding new people to the voting. I'll need to check the times, but I don't like that point - if you don't believe anyone on the voting list is a KM, it's better to (potentially) lose a vote than to vote an innocent. And if you do, why keep mentioning that you only vote within the already-voted, since you'd then have other things to say as well.
I disagree. For one, I never said I didn't suspect anyone already on the voting list...obviously I'd never vote for someone I didn't suspect. And I mentioned it because I do believe spreading the votes out too much unnecessarily is a bad idea. When the votes are spread out too much it makes it easier to end with a multiple person tie and I hate ties. Now if someone doesn't suspect anyone already voted for, yes it's worth spreading out the votes to bring in a candidate you actually suspect. But if you suspect multiple people, why not vote for the player among your suspects that has already been voted for and increase the chances that one of your suspects gets lynched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pom
Brinn, as already mentioned, suspects Morsul, yet votes for Eomer. Were you hoping that someone would take your lead and vote Morsul, so that you wouldn't be the first one? Or what?
Morsul was one among three suspects I listed in my post. What makes you think I suspected Morsul more than Eomer? Because I didn't.