View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 05:53 PM   #422
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Well done Gwath! Amazing job that you did there, it set up my post perfectly!

It is now officially nighttime in the RPG!

I have my post up for Tror, so, Gwath, you may respond to Tror's troubles if you wish. You have my permission to put whatever you want in your post. The advance guard of the Orcs' army and the Dwarves could accidently stumble into each other or the Dwarves could stumble upon Oin and save him from the clutches of Orcs (I believe that's what Legate wanted, but don't let me put words in his mouth), you have lots of scenarios to choose!

Legate, you still need to get that post up for Loni whenever you are ready. A post for Oin will be great right about now too, you may do whichever one first it doesn't matter. We won't have Frar and Tror find Oin until you are ready.

Also, we need some type of chemistry between the citizens in the halls (Loni's speech should take care of it). I'll get a post up for Nisa soon and have her mix with Dimturiel's character, Bain.

Wonderful job everyone! This is so much fun to write with y'all!