View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 11:56 PM   #210
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
What I think is that she has no good intentions - whatever her role is. You may be right about her being the Black Pawn. It's the most probable answer. I agree. But as you said yourself: better a cobbler hanged than a gifted - or do you have a more believable case against a baddie? With Fea I feel we get someone who's not on the good side.
Yes, I can see that, and that's why I'm not demanding that you change your vote or anything. Your reasoning is fine.

It just so happens that I think mine is good too and I don't want anyone else to vote for her. I want to save her if I can.

*sigh*

At least if my efforts are not successful, she is probably not gifted, and almost certainly not a Bishop dream. With her track record of getting lynched, I can't imagine the Bishop using his Night 1 dream on her. So from a strict probability perspective, we could make much worse lynches. I'm just thinking we could also do better.