View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 11:10 AM   #95
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noggy
Now even if Lommy has the reputation of the ultimate flip-flopper this kind of beats me.

I mean, on the other hand she says it's not a faultless plan (which it isn't) and thence it would be safer not to execute it. On the other hand she says it is unfair, even cheating, and it would be fairer not to do it.

Now whatever way you look at it you can come up with one message behind the conflicting scenarios: don't do it! And I tend to think the wolves would be the ones to face tougher choices if we did it. So...?
I find Nogrod's post about Lommy a bit unsettling, if truth be told. First he says that she is known as the ultimate flip-flopper and then accuses her because of flip-flopping? But what is more interesting is that what he sees as conflicting (flip-floppy) scenarios that come to have the same agenda looks to me like two different reasons for the same thing which is not flip-floppy at all.

Also, I don't like that "So...?" in the end. It looks evil. But really, it does! The sort of "I'm just dropping this idea and letting you others continue the thought, so I can't be blamed for bringing up the argument, he-he-hee." (Oh, too bad, now I'm actually imagining him behind his computer saying "he-he-hee" in a devilish voice and the image makes me giggle. I'm evidently too tired for werewolf.)

EDIT: x-ed since Brinn's vote
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote