View Single Post
Old 05-01-2005, 07:10 AM   #11
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
The pianist enjoyed playing together with the viola and violin - had they had time, they could have mastered a trio sonata, she thought! However, as was so often the case in her life, there were other matters to be taken care of, and she did want to greet the guests personally, so she played a closing cadence and then thanked Wilwa. "That was fun! I didn't know you play violin. By the way, I like your butterfly - I'm rather a butterfly fan myself." She waved as Wilwa left for the time being.

Then she turned to greet Celuien/Nichole. "I'm so glad you decided to show up, literally! It's nice to be able to meet you; maybe some of our discussions will entice you to post there sometime. Good luck for your exams!"

She smiled at Tig - "You're looking great, as always! (proof here) I was sorry to hear that your audition for the LotR musical wasn't successful; we would have been so proud to have you there! But who knows what wonderful roles time may bring you."

She stopped to look at the name tag Sonja had pinned on, her brow furrowed slightly. Then she called out, "Imladris! It's you! It's a good thing there was a clue, or I wouldn't have recognized you. It's a long way from the fan fiction forum to come here - I'm glad you did!"

Her ever watchful eye, accustomed to keeping a look out for trouble, saw the slight movement of the tablecloth. "Lal! Did you come alone? Oughtn't davem be here to keep you out of mischief?! Now you behave, or I'll get back at you in August!"

"Hi there, LMP!" she called out to the first male who entered the barrow. "I hope you brought something to read to us - a poem, perhaps?"

Her sharp ears heard the alarm clock, but she knew that The Barrow-Wight would show up unexpectedly, whenever he felt like it. No sense in hoping too soon...

She laughed over the bowl of green gelatin. "What an appropriate food choice! 'G', eh? Hmmmmm, let me guess - Gloria? Gail? Gwen? Oh well, maybe I'll find out some day. And no, my 'H' is not for 'Hilde'!"

Last edited by Estelyn Telcontar; 05-01-2005 at 07:17 AM.