View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 04:19 PM   #672
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valier View Post
I'm putting up a save and plan to have a post up soon. Legate are you available to post after me? I mean I was thinking of having a bit of a back and forth between Bunny and Micheal. You seem to be around the most, but thought I'd ask. I think Bunny would not just let Micheal join them with out at least a bit of conversation.
Yup, of course. I am definitely around now, and I should have more or less time, during the weekends but even during the other days, to post something... I thought, maybe perhaps if you were planning a bit longer discussion (I don't know how long you plan it), we could possibly try to, I don't know, somehow create a single post together and post it then? (I mean, so that it wasn't "Post1: 'Hi,' said Bunny. Post 2: 'Hi,' said Michael. Post 3: 'How are you?' Post 4: 'Fine.'"... you get the point. But that's only if you really intended a long dialogue...)
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories