View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 04:34 PM   #42
Morthoron
Curmudgeonly Wordwraith

Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibrîniðilpathânezel View Post
And this is a bad thing? (Says she who was born and still lives in the aforementioned state. ) Living here, one develops some kind of a sense of humor as a defense mechanism, against the crazy politics and mosquitoes, if nothing else.
I suppose it is rather fitting that the person with the most bizzare sense of humor in Britain's most famous oddball comedy troop (or would that be troupe?) would be from Wisconsin.

And I think Michigan shares Wisconsin's mosquitoes, Ibrin. They seem to be multitudinous this year. My daughter and I made an ill-fated hike into the woods last weekend, only to be turned back within a half-mile.