View Single Post
Old 05-03-2006, 10:47 AM   #36
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
I'll have to edit a little bit to clarify. Negotiations will take place in Mordor. I'll have to think of a good reason why. I mean, I know perfectly well why a spymaster would want events unfolding on her own turf where every corner of the castle contains her ears, but diplomatic reasons that won't offend an arrogant king?

I'm very open to suggestions. I don't do politics. That's why Alli's got a second in command; she doesn't do them either, at least not more than strictly necessary.

In any case, what will happen is Alli will go to Gondor to convince Mardil to treat with Roggie. This will not take place in the game. It will be after that that she returns with a list of names of the soon-arriving diplomats for Lola. The next post in the game will take place just long enough after my first to account for round trip travel time and a day or two in Minas Tirith.