View Single Post
Old 09-22-2006, 01:03 PM   #566
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Lys, Javan, and Lčof

Lys walked between Javan and Lčof as they walked into the Mead Hall. Lčof told them to sit down at one of the long, wooden tables while he would run off to find some food. Lys and Javan went over and sat down on the hard, wooden bench. There was a silence between the two of them. Javan looked around in great interest. Medreth and Saeryn were not in the room but near by there was a group of three older people, talking over their lunch, and just by them, two children sat.

His attention came back to the boy next to him as Lys made a slight movement on the bench. “Do you know my brother?” he asked. “Thornden?”

“Yes,” Lys said, looking up with a smile. “He’s the one who found me and brought me here. And while I was healing, he visited me a lot and told me stuff that was going on and helped me get better.”

“What was wrong with you?” Javan asked, curious, as most boys his age are.

“I think I had a couple broken ribs and a broken ankle, too. I couldn’t stand for a long time. It was very dreary, being alone most of the day in my room.”

“I’m sure it was,” Javan said, understandingly. “How’d you get hurt so bad? Don’t you have parents who’d take care of you?”

“I’m back!” Lčof announced, interrupting the answer. “Here, Lys, take one of these bowls before I drop it.” He stood behind the two of them and bent over slightly towards Lys. Lys turned and took the offered bowl and Lčof set another one down before Javan before sitting down on his other side.