View Single Post
Old 11-04-2003, 05:31 PM   #204
Elennar Starfire
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Elennar Starfire has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Elennar Starfire
Silmaril

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> I waited in line for 6 hours to see Star Wars *dodges apples*<BR>---------------------------------------------<BR>Traitor! I wouldn't be sure it's APPLES you'll be dodging...*strings bow*<BR>---------------------------------------------<BR>Goodness! That's sad, I'm with you all the way Knight of Gondor *pulls sword out* <BR>---------------------------------------------<BR>My bow is drawn and ready as well!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>*Pelts Elfearz with Eye of Sauron marbles*<P> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> Parents are mean, aren't they?<BR>I'm sure they come from Mars, or Venus or something... They even read my post when I'm writing them! What about privacy?!?! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Mine do that too sometimes, so I can sympathize with you. They also ground me from the computer if I get a C. Really, a C isn't that bad!<P> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> *unloads an 18-wheeler full of Kleenex* <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Thank you soo much! I do need that! *Blows nose loudly*<P> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> I think that *SPOLIERS!!!! FLEEE!!!!*<BR>bit Orli's talking about, Morquesse, is where he does some acrobactics using Mumakils' ropes as props - or so they say!<P>*END OF THE SPOILINGS!!! COME BACK!!!*<BR> <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Oh, how cool! <P>Well, I gave up resisting seeing the trailer, so I went to Secondhand Lions, and <I>THEY DIDN'T SHOW THE TRAILER!</I> And my stupid computer doesn't have Quicktime, so I can't watch it! The library is my last hope...