View Single Post
Old 09-24-2003, 07:36 PM   #44
Aylwen Dreamsong
The Melody of Misery

Location: The Island of Conclusions (You get there by jumping!)...
Aylwen Dreamsong has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

*coughs*

Cable problems. Sorry 'bout that people! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Everyone involved in the stable fire (esp. HM of the Shire and Nuru, right?), we were planning on having the fire at night, weren't we?

Quote:
I will be 'closing' this day at The Horse.
Berry, if everyone else involved in the stable fire is ready, would it be alright if we did the fire after this? It will be happening while Bethberry is out of the Inn, right (or is she leaving the next morning)? That could be a nice surprise for her...

In any case, HMS and Nuru and I never really did decide on a cause for the fire, since we never really got the Madi/Anwir thing going on. Are you both still up (and here!) to having Anwir being blamed and Leofan sticking up for (or blaming?) him? Do you guys have any opinions on the cause of the fire? Does it matter if its as simple as a horse or someone accidentally knocking a latern over (since I'm out of ideas for the moment)?

That's a lot of questions... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Oh, and again, I'm dreadfully sorry for the long delay. Hurricane blues got me down...

-Aylwen