View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 03:53 PM   #232
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Cross posted since Greenie's vote.

Anyway:

++ROA for Captain

I think Roa is a good candidate. She is clearly around, engaged and looks to be playing well. I think she's a good first choice.

++ BRINN for Guard

It's been too long since I've played with her properly and I don't want to see her gone so early.

++ VALIER

I would rather not vote for her because it is her first game in a while but at the moment I don't like the way she is acting. She has just voted for a newbie who hasn't seemed suspicious to me so far and seems to have jumped onto suspicion of Lottie overly quickly. So far as I can work out, she is suspecting Lottie because she is following other people's suspicions rather than coming up with her own. Yet Valier wasn't suspicious of Lottie until Roa brought it up. So it just seems fishy to me.

Right, posting this, will check everything is highlighted and/or bolded correctly and will then disappear.