View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 02:44 PM   #209
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Ok, I'm back, and it seems I have a bit over half an hour to decide who I want to vote for lynch.

It won't be: (a.k.a. people I feel good about or have other reasons for not voting)
Fea - Nothing against her.
Nienna - Very sharp and seems innocent - I might vote to make her a Guard.
Macalaure - I like his reasoning, seems innocent, might vote for a Guard.
Kath - I don't pretend I can read her but she feels okay. Might vote for a Guard.
Loslote - Gets the benefit of doubt for being new, I might have a closer look at her toMorrow since her jump on Valier's suspicion of Nienna did look fishy.
Greenie - Obviously.
Nerwen - Another sensible player who seems innocent this far.
Roa - Way too helpful to be rid of on Day 1 with no reason!
Lommy - Seems nice and cuddly and innocent. I wonder, actually, if she's being a bit too cuddly, but consent to keeping an eye on her.
Boro - He, too, seems innocent and contributes.
Brinn - I know I'm rubbish at reading her but she seems genuine.
Rune - I agree with Mac in that he's most likely innocent or cobbler. Not worth a lynch vote, therefore.

Which leaves:
Valier - Quite frankly I have no idea.
Inzil - Same thing.
Sally - I'm really not sure. I didn't like her vote, it seemed so easy. On the other hand, I fear this may be just the basic Day 1 vague bad feeling thing that ends up in a disaster.
Hakon - His desire to become Captain was odd - I'm just wondering if it's a wolf being a bit too straightforward with his aims, a wolf who's attempting a ploy or an innocent who genuinely thinks he'd make a good Captain. Or a cobbler trying to provoke people by behaving oddly? Dunno.
Gwath - No idea.

EDIT: x-ed with a horde
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."

Last edited by A Little Green; 09-22-2009 at 03:28 PM.
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote