View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 07:24 AM   #1258
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Oh, yeah, I'd forgotten about that. But I actually didn't guess him that Night, because then I started thinking, oh, it couldn't be this easy, so I went for Wilwa instead.
Why though? Haha, did I leave some hints without realising?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
As far as my Zeus comments to the phantom, that is really hilarious because it was completely accidental.
Ahaha, that is so funny. Cause in that post you used the word 'antsy' and Phantom got all into the mythology and how Zeus made a bunch of dudes from ants. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottie
Oh, what the hey. I pick Wilwa. Good Night, O Wonderous Modly Glirdy and O Semi-Wonderous Deathly Boro.
Thank you. For not being certain, you should be quite pleased with the outcome.
Grrr. Lottie as a hunter is probably the worse thing ever for wolves, what with her being psychic and always knowing who we are.

Even worse was that I didn't really want to kill Lottie. I wanted to kill Mira (who had been our choice the night before but had been saved by the ranger), since the chances of her being protected again were slim. But my other wolvies all wanted to kill Lottie so I went with the majority. I hope they feel bad.