View Single Post
Old 09-01-2004, 04:52 PM   #89
Eruantalon
Wight

Eruantalon has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Eruantalon
curious music

Noticing the sweet notes that lingered once again throw the tavern he listened. He was welling up with the memories now. He had to ask her for what purpose she had sang these melodies?

Moving closer he noticed she was busy tending to her choirs for the tavern. She noticed his approach and smile. He asked her plainly as he could. “What purpose does singing this particular song have good lady?”

“If you aren’t the one I am looking for then in the end you may be of some help.’ Opening his cloak to reveal the shining on his chest. Giving her a hint at the Armour beneath. Showing her the crest of Gondor on his chest.

“I can not reveal this secret to anyone good lady. But you are singing a song I once sang myself. When I was coming back from a place, I think, that you know?”

Getting down on his knees to meet her in plain sight eye to eye now. He looked at her carefully. “You look like the daughter of some one I knew…if you are her you might be able to help me?”

Mayhap these questions can be answered when you are less busy. Pay mind that I am a patient sort. And that I can wait my turn till your work is done. I will await your answers. As you await mine.