View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 05:13 PM   #178
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
All right. Let's see. Shasta the Returned makes me kind of more doubtful than when I have seen him at the beginning.

As for Mr. P., he is really... eh... racing up on my list. Good reasons to vote him?

A) I don't think he'd be a Wolf.
B) I am quite inclined to trust he would do something in whatever situation: only maybe a bit worried what all possible "somethings" may occur.
C) Voting him as Rep would actually move him to vote, for his own, and not just be the grey eminence. May be helpful.
And at last, D), don't say it won't be really classic to vote him, now that I was the one to shout about it before the game even started...
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote