Old 06-20-2003, 02:53 PM   #437
QuickSlash
Wight

QuickSlash has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to QuickSlash Send a message via Yahoo to QuickSlash
Sting

I hope I didn't post here before. Hehe.

Name (that you go by): Cat.
Future Aspirations: Marry the man I love (already have the wedding set ^_^), graduate from college.
Goal in life: Dunno. Too early. Make a difference, I suppose.
Short term goals: Get married. Heh. Survive this shiznit I'm in now.
Passion: Music.
Hobbies: Being online, playing guitar, writing, reading. Walking, when it's not too hot.
Famous for (okay this is where you get to brag about yourself): Compared to 'most everyone else where I live, I'm incredibly smart. To me, I think I'm an idiot. And...I'm online nearly all the time. People'll sometimes ask me about computer nonsense.

Fave book: Dune series, absolutely. Then LotR.
Fave movie: FotR, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Godfather, Royal Tennenbaums (sp), original Star Wars trilogy, the Star Trek movies, and many more I don't remember.
Fave sport: Steelers football.
Fave store: Dun have one. I just go wherever.
Fave music: Rock, metal, etc. I'm not good with the genres. Heh.

What you can't stand: Country music. Idiots. Milk (lactose intolerant).
What you plain dislike: Most rap music. Cauliflower.
Who you admire: My Love. Anyone who survives high school and is able to complete their dreams.
What you most love to do: *sighs* I'd go to Georgia and get married (as I could there), I'd play guitar three-fourths o'the day, and then I'd be a rock star. But that will never, ever, ever, happen.
Your self-confessed flaws: I have no motivation. None at all. I also have absolutely no patience. I have an extremely low tolerance to pain. I'm overly sensitive.
What intrigues/fascinates you: Nature. Space. Science. Love.
What scares you: Myself. My mother. I've a fear of failure, of rejection.
Quotation to live by: I have 70 pages of quotes in Word. *digs one up*
"If a man will begin with certainties, he shall end in doubts; but if he will be content to begin with doubts, he shall end in certainties."
-Francis Bacon, Advancement of Learning

Additional comments: Though this covered all the bases, I've done better quizzes before. ~_^