View Single Post
Old 02-11-2006, 04:27 PM   #291
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Marcolie: Posted twice all Day yesterDay and did not vote.

Post 1: Expresses sorrow for Cailin and comments that by giving up her life, she was able to save the Seer one more Day. Says that it is unnerving that Naria did not vote for a known innocent as of yet. Notes that she herself has been rather quiet and sugests that we should vote for those who are really quiet as well. Does short analyses on those who have barely posted who were still alive (herself and Naria included in it). Thinks that Form is perhaps the Cobbler. Suggests that we live Form for now. Finds that Gil is an odd player because we can't really understand him yet trusts him more than Form. Finds that Kath is more of a Wolf than the other two yet won't accuse her becasue she wasn't there to defend herself. Thinks that at least one of the people out of those she listed is Wolf (turns out that she was right on that) and also believes that not all three Wolves would be quiet. Believes that the Wolves would be Naria who is the quiet one (proven), Garin the loud one and not sure who the other would be.

Post 2: This one is plain and simple. Lists who's voted that far into the Day and for whom. Believes we should add one more person to the list and it should be Naria.

Well, from all that, Garin is looking rather guilty now. He's voted for all known innocents which is very incriminating. He is really looking suspicious in my eyes. I believe, if I have to vote early (which I may indeed have to do), my vote will be for him.