View Single Post
Old 06-03-2006, 02:09 PM   #340
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
= Lommy
Nogrod feels that it's important that I announce that we're using the same computer and that might affect our gameplay.
Yes I do. I remember the ending of the Day2... So we two can't be online at the same time, and to pass the turn to the other one we will have to log out - log in every time.

Morm seems to be the favourite again...

Fea => lmp (lmp 1)
Lhuna => Durelin (lmp 1, Durelin 1)
tgwbs => morm (lmp 1, Durelin 1, morm 1)
lmp => Fin (lmp 1, Durelin 1, morm 1, Fin 1)
morm => tgwbs (lmp 1, Durelin 1, morm 1, Fin 1, tgwbs 1)
Caran => Morm (lmp 1, Durelin 1, morm 2, Fin 1, tgwbs 1)
tom => Morm (lmp 1, Durelin 1, morm 3, Fin 1, tgwbs 1)
Mith => Durelin (lmp 1, Durelin 2, morm 3, Fin 1, tgwbs 1)
Left to vote: Cailín, Celuien, Lommy, Nogrod, Fin, Durelin

I'm not totally happy with the way things are going, but admit, that tom had points worthy of consideration. I can probably make one thoughtful (I hope it is one) analysis toDay - Lommy's little sister is quite jealous of the time we two spend here... We both will return before the Day ends.

But as the situation has changed a bit from my last visit, I will have to reconsider, where to watch now.

EDIT: X-posted with Morm & Mith, corrected the tally & will probably see Durelin now...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote