View Single Post
Old 03-17-2006, 09:19 AM   #176
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Shield Some thoughts on the choice of Anguirel...

The wolves are trying to catch the Seers. I think that's very likely, if not indubitable.

Now, if Anguirel was thought to be the Seer, it's because he tried to save Garin so. He even said that his 'forest instincts' told him that Garin was innocent.

He voted for Glirdan (I think: correct me if I'm wrong). But didn't seem to strongly suspect him (despite his calls for 'die wolf!' or whatever, I think that's just Anguirel being amusing — how I miss him...)

So why all this talk of a set-up of Kath? Both Lalaith and Cailín mention that the death of Anguirel so obviously leads back to Kath that it must be a set-up.

Huh?

Anguirel made a humorous accusation of Kath in his second post before she'd even posted. What's out of the ordinary here? What right-thinking person would link the death back to Kath? It seems to me that the wolves might be getting a bit defensive, considering that Farael also jumped onto Kath's accuser ( a bit hysterically, if you ask me) after Anguirel's jest. Farael also mentioned something about he and Kath always being at odds in Werewolf — Don't look that way to me! EDIT: [Last sentence not actually true ]

Tar-ancalime appears to be thinking along these lines.

So, I'm mightily suspicious of Farael, Kath, and Lalaith. (I'll post again on Lalaith, later).

Last edited by Eomer of the Rohirrim; 03-17-2006 at 09:28 AM.
Eomer of the Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote