View Single Post
Old 08-07-2008, 02:45 PM   #74
Morthoron
Curmudgeonly Wordwraith

Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalaith View Post
Ah, Morthoron, not only is your list most excellently hilarious, but you are clearly on my wavelength.
Thank you. The same wavelength? We must be both getting the same signals from outer space. Prepare! The Mother Ship is coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalaith View Post
I had you see already envisaged a character: an elven teen named Sharpairien. She is the spoilt, self-centred yet somehow inexplicably lovable youngest daughter of Elrond (from his second marriage to a much younger she-elf) and alone among the Peredhil she boasts glossy auburn locks, a smattering of cute freckles and amber eyes. Her best friend is a camp and gossipy elfboy named Daemian.
Excellently derivative and unbelievable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitanna
Would this mean Galadriel and Arwen will be doing old men like Gandalf in for their own good?
I can see Cary Grant as an urbane send-up of Aragorn, circa the late 1930's, early 40's.