View Single Post
Old 06-03-2014, 04:02 PM   #128
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
From yesterDay, I think Kitanna and sally's votes are suspicious. They are both clearly self preservation votes and this is acceptable as an innocent, and understandable as a wolf. What I find odd is that neither of them actually admitted to that.

That Nog changed his suspicions through the Day made me feel happier about my early wonderings about him.

From my look at Greenie I think Lommy and Nerwen bear watching, but neither has leapt out as suspicious toDay to me.

Would really still like to know about double lynches as I feel that would have had a strong influence yesterDay on sally and Kitanna's voting.

And I rather feel that lynching sally or Kitanna would give more information here as a result.

There are already votes for Lottie and sally, so I will add the third name to the mix.

++Kitanna