View Single Post
Old 12-25-2003, 10:27 AM   #32
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Shield

Kitanna looked over to Eothed. "Perhaps I will have a few words with him later on." She turned her attention to the outside world for a moment. The couds were breaking away. "Perfect day for a walk."

Phervásaion nodded, "Which is naturally why I suggested it."

Kitanna smiled and looked back at Phervásaion. "As for your question about Rohan. I love Rohan more than anyone or anything. It is my home and nothing will ever change that. Though I must admit there's a special place in my heart for the wild." She sighed and thought her home.

Often had she wished to return to Rohan. To be amoung the horselords once more. To be riding alongside her kin. But for her it seemed true that you truly can never go home. She looked over to Eothed, he swatted his long brown hair from his eyes. Later, when he was less busy she would ask him of Rohan. Kitanna would learn of the current affairs of her home.