View Single Post
Old 12-22-2003, 04:08 PM   #4
Eothed
Newly Deceased

Eothed has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Éothed were riding up the hill and looked down at a few small houses. He stroked his long darkbrown hair away from hes eyes so he could se better. It seemed like a very nice place. He jumped down from the horse back and walked beside the rest of the way. He saw a sign that said; 'The Green Dragon Inn' He slowly removed his dark green hood and walked over to the stables and left Roman, his horse, there. He walked to the Inn and thought;Seems like a very nice Inn, maybe I should stay here for a while. It was so long since I last were here, but this time my cause is different.

He left his Longsword by the door and walked over to a table. He still weared his breastplate that covered hes shoulders and breast and hes boots, but he had left hes helmet in the stable with Roman, he didnt whant to look like he were prepared to fight. He also wearded a pendant in pure gold formed like a horse. He got thirsty and orderd ale. His mouth were so dry and he could almost not talk. He looked around and saw two dwarves discussing some adventures they were planning and how much gold and diamonds they would found. But Éothed were not interested in the dwarves discussion, to him they seemed to greedy. He saw a few hobbits sitting around a table with ale and discussed something. They talked fast and almost whisperd to each other.

After Éothed finnished his pint of ale he looked around a felt for talking to someone after the refreshment in his dry throat. He looked around but everyone seemed busy. Éothed sighed and continued looking around for soemone to talk to.

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 3:41 AM December 23, 2003: Message edited by: Eothed ]