View Single Post
Old 08-27-2003, 07:12 AM   #38
Child of the 7th Age
Spirit of the Lonely Star

Child of the 7th Age is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

Tara,

Welcome! I'm so glad you've agreed to play. The outlaws have grown in importance and complexity since we first envisioned this game so your strong posts will be most welcome. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Everyone,

I'll be working on the earlier part of the proposal today acording to what we've already discussed: revising the numbers, the description of the outlaws and their background, and adding the requirement that every human and hobbit poster carry along one child. When I finish, I'll put it forward on the thread for everyone to see.

This RPG will be a challenging one: we'll initially have three subplot - human, hobbit, and outlaw, with the rangers running back and forth between all of these. The human and hobbit subplots will quickly join together, but the outlaws will remain separate till later in the game.

Those dedicated characters playing in each of the subplots may occasionally need to give a helping hand or hint on the discussion thread or even by pms to less experienced writers. With two to three subplots going, it's easier to get confused so we'll need to pitch in together!

Cami

[ August 27, 2003: Message edited by: Child of the 7th Age ]