View Single Post
Old 08-20-2003, 07:05 AM   #25
Annunfuiniel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Annunfuiniel has just left Hobbiton.
Boots

Beren – good, now we know how Minastan feels about the Hobbits (do I sense possible trouble coming?? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ). One thing though:
Quote:
especially enjoying their weed.
The Hobbits haven’t learned the “skill” of smoking yet. Too bad, I know! Great job with the post.

Pio – what a great first post! I loved the ‘family reunion’ part at Mausi’s.

But could you change the scene where Beril enters the town a bit? For I don’t think he knows (exactly) where Mausi lives as she has moved to the town only recently (maybe a month earlier). Maybe he’ll ask the Gatekeeper for directions (though I wonder where he’ll end up then&#8230 [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img].

Sharon – I haven’t really had much time to think about the events for each three week ‘session’. But anyway here are some ideas to consider:

Part 1: the conflicts could include one between Mausi and the town’s other seamstress who feels her position threatened, especially when she learns that Andreth has turned to Mausi with her order. Other troubles of this sort seem inevitable. And I don’t see the meeting which the Rangers have called to go very well…

For part 2/the break where things turn for the better: a fire at the Pony, maybe while the children are there at school. Cooperation comes naturally in crisis like that…

Part 3: Last minute reinforcements arrive to Bree from the Angle; some Rangers (Hobbit and Men) – and Beril’s family, with its newest member. Pio, how do you feel about this?

Ok, that’s that for now.

About Rosco’s History: there seems to be nothing to change now that Pio accepted the sisters as part of the family (I wasn’t sure if they were ‘necessary’ or not, that’s why the question mark). Btw. Any ideas where Mimosa Woodfarer would be living?

~Annun