View Single Post
Old 06-10-2002, 05:52 AM   #245
Niphredil Baggins
Wight

Niphredil Baggins has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

I don't event pretend that I have read the latest messages thorougly - I am too eager to tackle the topics myself, as to stay in your pace. let's see, men an women way back on the previous page, and now magic and monsters.

I have four equal protagonists in my story that, at the moment (it changes name very often) I call Dremette. Two women and two men. One of the women is a hunter, raised like a man, looking like half male, muscular and bald, with a high position in her masculinity-admiring tribe. She is not very talkative and immensely stubborn. Yet she has a tender heart, a crush, and a dislike for war: she does not want to kill men, just animals. The other woman is a teenage girl, small and slender, very curious and open-minded, but at the beginning weeps for her dead lover. One of the men is a wandering adventurer with a love for the stars and nature, not very muscular but quite agile. The last one, a man, is a renowned warrior and commander of war.

Magic: it is like a natural force in this story, but it can also be connected to either demonic or angelic powers. It is acquired by study. It has sort of natural laws that only the angels and demons can break.

Monsters: well, I have dragons, men who drink blood and get power from it but are no vampires, and demons. I use the dragons most.

I also have another story in process, wholly different...