Naria
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Naria has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Naria
Okay, so far I have three people that are worrying me right now. They are:

Nogrod
The Phantom
and my dear ol daddy

I have put these in order of worrynessess. Nogrod is at the top because he isn't at all acting like he normally does, so the lorebook says,--in either a good or bad role--he hasn't even nearly posted as much as he usually does and he isn't getting himself involved in any discussions ie the ew and gw banter. He might just be an ordo and staying out of things, but that in itself is not him. Oh yeah, it isn't like him to come on and be the way that he was in post #118. Yeah he is an in your face kind of player,but even that is a little much and with no reason for it(that I can see).

The lorebook doesn't have much information(for me) about the phantom so I can't really say how he normally acts, but I find his decisive and firm belief in how the EW and the GW are/would play to be rather disturbing. I'm not saying that I don't agree with his points(I do), but how can someone be so sure about someone else's role?(unless he is one himself)

And finally we have Dad, what the bleep'n-bleep are ya doin putting your own family's heads on your choppin block.....I'm telling mum.....*yells from the top of the stairs* MOM, dad's doing it again. Now, in my opinion, Sauce hasn't really been acting himself either. Usually there is quite a bit of insight coming from his posts and I just can't see it and that worries me.

I won't vote for Loki(as of toDay) mainly because, although it was rather brash, I don't find too much wrong with his posts. I would like to see what he has to offer to the conversation upon his return(where'd he go anyway?)

I have to run out and grab my other mum(RL) something for Mother's Day. I will have to vote soon.

Last edited by Naria; 05-13-2006 at 01:27 PM. Reason: had to put in the word 'lorebook' a couple times
Naria is offline   Reply With Quote