View Single Post
Old 05-08-2003, 02:36 PM   #204
Arafangwen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Location: WtR: 413 miles/Floating happily across the floor in the arms of The Phantom.....
Arafangwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Arafangwen Send a message via AIM to Arafangwen
Silmaril

Arafangwen jumped out of her chair and cheered as random shouts of "Do the wave for Boromir the disco king!" erupted throughout the room (she of course joined in all of the passing waves) for the award was justly given and recieved.

"Menelien, you were great!" Arafangwen said as Menelien returned to her seat nearby.

"Sure I was." Menelien said sarcasticly as she rolled her eyes and tried her best to pretended she was going to sleep.

"Of course you were!" Arafangwen replied as the other elf rolled over in her chair and attempted to look asleep. This did not fool Arafangwen though, for she was the master of fake sleeping(she had been able to fool every single person she knew from the time she was six(she didn't remember much before that)). She decided to leave her alone though, knowing that when someone did that, they usualy wanted to be alone and think for awhile.

"I wonder where LinGalad and Firondoiel disapeared to." she thought to herself realizing she was once again alone, besides the sleepers all around her.

[ May 08, 2003: Message edited by: Arafangwen ]