View Single Post
Old 09-10-2003, 12:00 PM   #150
Kryssal
Wight

Kryssal has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

"Lowfel! Where can a winemaker get a keg for his ale, hm?"

Lowfel started at the sudden call and almost lost hold of the chest he was moving. Grunting under the pressure of trying to get the chest back in good grip, he called out "I'm in the house Lachlan, come and help an old man out."

The younger man came to the carpenters aid quickly and soon the chest was in its place.

"Ah, thank you. Now you wanted a keg?" Lowfel dusted off his shirt while walking slowly out to the workshop adjacent to the stables.

"Yes," Lachlan replied, walking forward but looking back into the house. "What is all the stuff in there? Are you trying to break into the merchant business?" he asked jovially.

Lowfel chuckled and clapped the younger mans upper arm. "Nay, those items belong to my sister. She just came today and left me with all of that. As for your kegs, today was market day and I've been trying to add a bit on the house for my sister, so I've only got one left but it's not of the best quality. Not too good looking for selling purposes, not bad for storage though. I'll make you some better ones if you want to come back tomorrow. What say you?"