View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 06:20 AM   #474
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Day 3 votes (known innocents in italics)

Greenie – Inzil
(”Leaning wolf or cobbler at this point. I found him suspicious already before the Legate 180 -episode, and I'm still unconvinced an innocent Zil would have done that.”)

BG – Nessa
(”I have had a feeling about her since the beginning and it's not getting better.”)

Wilwa – Inzil 2
(”His last minute vote was strange (and if he's guilty Nessa does looks pretty bad), and his tone at the beginning of the Day today is really weird. His whole "I'll understand it if you lynch me".”)

Skip – Nessa 2
(”I think the points against her are strong enough for testing out.”)

Mac – Boro
(”Boro worries me a lot. If you have limited time to play, you try to come up with something helpful when you're around, trying to figure out what's going on. The points he does make are not up to his standards. Just compare Boro posts to the posts of time-challenged Skip toDay. Boro hasn't done anything of consequence since my analysis yesterDay, and my mind remains unchanged.”)

Rikae – Boro 2
(”Those top suspects aside, I think I'll actually have to follow the old ball and chain and vote for someone who should be loud, but isn't, and who is making me uneasy, and who I have other reasons to wonder about”)

Nessa – Legate
(”Because of how weirdly he's been acting. I can't explain it too thoroughly until tomorrow, as I have to go now.”)

Inzil – Boro 3
(”And we now have another viable candidate in Boro, whose vote for me on Day was for a rather questionable reason. He doesn't seem to be his usual, aggressive wolf-hunting self, either.”)

Shasta – Inzil 3
(”Elaboration on Inzil/Nessa - honestly, at this point, the pattern's just going to repeat itself again. If one of them don't go today, they're going to be all the discussion will be about tomorrow - which does make me wonder if clever wolves aren't leaving them alive for precisely that reason, but still.” and ”Inzil going after Nessa at this late stage makes me uneasy, almost as if he's preparing a vote for her in advance. My mind's made up.”)

Pitch – Inzil 4
(”Shasta's right, that messy Zil/Nessa business needs to be cleared up toDay. I guess I should stick to my guns and vote Nessa after all, but Zil actually looks worse toDay, if not by much.” and ”Bah. Might as well flip a coin.”)

Cailín – Inzil 5
(”It's a bandwagon, but I concede. There is something up with Inzil. First that analysis of elronds_daughter looks like he was fishing for another easy lynch of a quiet player. Now this sudden vote for Boromir whom he has not mentioned before. His behaviour yesterDay was strange for sure.”)

Manwe – Ed
(”At the moment I am inclined to remain watchful of the extremes, and will vote against the establishment here who seem to have overlooked by and large the players i've mentioned in my past posts. I wish I were the seer in order to confirm a couple of suspicions ive held since the beginning. A wolf hides in the extremes...

++elronds_daughter is someone i've mentioned in my posts, largely popping in to vote only, i'm voting for an extreme.”)

Eomer – Nessa 3
(”I really want to kill Nessa but, like I said earlier, wouldn't they have killed me (or one of the other Nessa voters) if she was guilty? It's quite possible she is the sacrifical wolf.”)

Legate – Nessa 4
(”I am not objecting either of Zil or Nessa, like I said, though if I could, I'd have preferred others... but let's just hope that the death of either of them will bring something good.”)

Agan – Inzil 6
(”Nessa didn't even try to save herself yesterday. Not sure a wolf would do that.”)

Boro – Inzil 7
(”Guess this cements it”)

after DL: Elra – Nessa 5
(”If we're wrong, we're wrong (and that's mostly terrible), but at least my biggest question mark will answered.”)

So Inzil 7, Nessa 4 or 5 (depending on whether or not Elra's vote counts), Boro 3, Elra 1, Legate 1.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote