View Single Post
Old 12-15-2014, 01:03 AM   #107
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
After the last game and after how much you've been sniped recently, I don't think you'd do it. Not yesterDay, and not to me. You know I always show up. You could have picked someone who had shown up but beaten around the bush, but you didn't. Agan being in trouble at the time makes it a way bigger red flag than it would have been otherwise, but your timing looks incredibly sketch, and I'm an easy bandwagon, which is why I think you picked me.
I don't believe I was in the last game (seriously don't remember if I was) and I haven't played in months, so I can't have been "sniped recently" (although it certainly has happened to me before). Yeah, I could have picked someone who'd posted thus far, but I fired on a submarine instead, like I usually do. You, Rikae, and Farael were the ones who hadn't shown up yet, Farael hasn't played in a super long time and I can, on occasion, think Rikae's evil. I think you're innocent every game (and you know that, because you've used that against me, and I know you've done it.)

Besides that, Agan was hardly in trouble when I voted. She didn't even garner her second vote until after I voted for you. Also, you being an "easy bandwagon" is entirely your opinion.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote