View Single Post
Old 09-18-2002, 05:18 PM   #14
LaurinaAinur
Pile O'Bones

LaurinaAinur has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to LaurinaAinur
Pipe

*Sighs*...and I thought I was the only one. My parents say I am obsessed and worry about me, but I can't help it. I definately suspect I have been born about 500 years too late. I'm not sure if I would enjoy a very primitive style of living, i.e. a tent (camping out every year with my family of 10 has cured me of that), but my dearest wish is to be - fairy tale though it is - a Medieval princess or noblewoman. A castle and estate in England is my dream home. I hate the modern styles of clothing. I like to look feminine, which is next to impossible in jeans and T-shirts. I am not brave enough (or perhaps crazy enough) to wear gowns all the time though. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Competing strongly with that, though, is what I feel after watching Princess of Thieves - my all-time favorite movie after FotR. If I happened to be born without the benefit of noble birth, joining a band of outlaws, riding horses and practising archery would be wonderful as well...and probably more fun! From that, you can understand why most of my aquaintances think I haven't grown up yet, despite my level of intellect. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I don't fantasize about living in Middle Earth, however. For whatever reason that may be...I'm not sure yet.
Well, I have to go for now, but I will be back. I'm sure I sounded like a complete loony, but maybe some here can identify. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]