Thread: The Oscars....
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2003, 11:29 PM   #53
Aerandir Carnesir
Wight

Aerandir Carnesir has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

I waited all week for the oscars to come on, I forgot, and then I came in after TTT won their two measly awards!!! I wish TTT would have won best picture, but I knew it wouldn't have. There's always next year!!! Anyway, I think that TTT should have been nominated for best song/score/ whatever!!! Eminem?! :disgusted: anyway, I'm glad that TTT got some awards. I think RotK will win the most out of the three.<P>A little off topic: Refering to that picture of Andy Serkis way back on page one, he's holding a sign which says "NO WAR FOR OIL" <B>When are people gonna realize that it is not a war for oil, or world domination, or "killing children", It is soley do disarm Iraq's chemical weapons and to remove Saddam from power! Once we do that, the war will be over! These people,**you know who you are** need to stop complaining and protesting, and start supporting the U.S. and British troops! J.R.R. Tolkien fought in WWI!(I had to make it Tolkien related somehow)</B>NOBODY LIKES WAR, BUT THERE'S NOTHING WE CAN DO BUT AT LEAST SUPPORT OUR SOLDIERS AND HOPE THEY RETURN SOON AND SAFELY HOME!!! I could go on, and on, and on, but I think someone would get mad at me. Sorry for getting of topic! That was just my Republican side getting a hold of me. Just read the sig. <P><B>The Two Towers was great, and it should have won more awards!!!</B><P>Ranger of the Dúnedain(AND FULLY SUPPORTING THE BRAVE SOLDIERS IN IRAQ),<P>Aerandir Carnesir <P>Lord of the Rings is really really cool!(to end on the subject )<p>[ March 27, 2003: Message edited by: Aerandir Carnesir ]
Aerandir Carnesir is offline   Reply With Quote